If you want happy and healthy pond fish, you need to be feeding a high-quality fish food. Aquascape Premium Staple Fish Food Pellets are specially formulated to promote brilliant coloration in your fish and provide them with the daily nutrition they need to thrive. All Aquascape fish foods contain probiotics that aid in digestion and reduce fish waste, while the included high-quality protein helps to optimize growth rates. The floating pellets contain stabilized vitamin C and other quality ingredients and are scientifically formulated for all pond fish, including koi and goldfish. Aquascape fish food will not break apart during feeding, helping to maintain clear water conditions.
- How much: Feed as much as fish will completely consume within three minutes
- How often: Feed up to three times daily
- How to: When feeding, sprinkle pond food in the same area of pond. Your fish will quickly learn to come to the same spot, helping to reduce uneaten food. We recommend that you use a small feeding device like a measuring scoop. You will quickly learn the optimum amount to feed
- Why: Regularly feeding your fish a well-balanced food will help to keep your fish healthy, happy and colorful. Aquascape fish foods contain beneficial microbes that aid in digestion, enabling fish to assimilate nutrients resulting in less waste, better nutrition and a cleaner pond
- Please note: Water temperature should be a minimum of 60° F or 15° C before feeding this formulation. Lower temperature formulations are available. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT STORE OUTSIDE. Store at room temperature.
Product video : Aquascape Premium Color Enhancing Fish Food Pellets