If you want happy and healthy pond fish, you need to be feeding a high-quality fish food. Aquascape Premium Cold Water Fish Food Pellets are specially formulated for cold water conditions and provide your pond fish with the nutrition they need to thrive at an affordable price. Our cold water fish food contains wheat germ, making it ideal for use in water as cold as 50-degrees Fahrenheit. All Aquascape fish foods contain probiotics that aid in digestion and reduce fish waste, while the included high-quality protein helps to optimize growth rates. The floating pellets contain stabilized vitamin C and other quality ingredients and are scientifically formulated for all pond fish, including koi and goldfish. Aquascape fish food will not break apart during feeding, helping to maintain clear water conditions.
- How much: Feed as much as fish will completely consume within three minutes
- How often: Feed up to three times daily
- How to: When feeding, sprinkle pond food in the same area of pond. Your fish will quickly learn to come to the same spot, helping to reduce uneaten food. We recommend that you use a small feeding device like a measuring scoop. You will quickly learn the optimum amount to feed
- Why: Regularly feeding your fish a well-balanced food will help to keep your fish healthy, happy and colorful. Aquascape fish foods contain beneficial microbes that aid in digestion, enabling fish to assimilate nutrients resulting in less waste, better nutrition and a cleaner pond
- Please note: Cold Water Fish Food can be used in water temperatures as cold as 50° F. It is not recommended to feed your fish in water temperatures below 50° F (10°C). Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT STORE OUTSIDE. Store at room temperature.
- Wheat germ meal, wheat flour, fish meal, salt, lecithin, brewers dried yeast, calcium carbonate, iron proteinate, vitamin E supplement, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, choline chloride, inositol, calcium ascorbate, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (vitamin C), manganese proteinate, zinc proteinate, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K), vitamin A acetate, copper proteinate, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate, sodium selenite.Total Micro organisms min 600 million CFU/lb: Bacillus Subtilis.
CONTAINS A SOURCE OF LIVE (VIABLE) NATURALLY OCCURRING MICRO ORGANISMS
Product video : Aquascape Premium Cold Water Fish Food Pellets