Aeromonas, Pseudomonas is a deadly bacteria that live in every koi fish pond, causing life-threatening bacterial infections such as ulcers, fin rot, tail rot and more. These deadly bacteria attack koi and garden pond fish when they are stressed, causing many thousands of fish deaths each year.
Here’s how Aqua MedZyme Pond Bacteria works:
- Aqua MedZyme: Permanently reduces ALL strains of deadly ulcer causing Aeromonas, Pseudomonas in your pond by starving them to death
- Contains 760,000,000 yes, seven hundred and sixty million HUNGRY“beneficial bacteria” per ml that eat the same food as Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, which starves them to levels so low they can not harm your fish.
- Note: Our Dry Concentrated Aqua MedZyme is even stronger than our liquid.
- SAVE 33% There’s another advantage of Aqua MedZyme Liquid, because of its “superior strength” it takes 33% less Aqua MedZyme at temperatures 68 degrees and under than the other “Zyme” on the market and Aqua MedZyme is priced less! Plus, the other “Zyme” only contains 400,000 to 500,000 bacteria per ml.
- There are many more ponds in the US that will maintain a 68 degree or underwater temperature for a longer period of time than a 69-degree water temperature or over! Use Aqua MedZyme pond bacteria and save more than 33% costs per year!/li>
- Treats pond water as low as 40 degrees (F) Great for early spring & late fall treatments or locations where the water temp does not reach 55 degrees until late spring./li>
- Formula has been tested extensively in Koi Ponds, Commercial Aquaculture Applications, Private Veterinary laboratories and University Studies/li>
- Can be stored for two years at room temperature or 3 years if kept refrigerated/li>
- DOES NOT contain chemicals, antibiotics or medications, 100% natural/li>
|Aqua Medzyme Liquid||
128 oz – 2 per case (MZL128), 128 oz (MZL128), 16 oz – 6 per case (MZL16), 16 oz (MZL16), 32 oz – 6 per case (MZL32), 32 oz (MZL32)